WEA & NEA Member Benefits
WWVEA Free Investment & Retirement Planning
*After viewing website, contact Sean & Seth below
- Compton Financial Group Financial Advising
- Sean & Seth Compton, CFP
- Phone: 509-567-2122 / Email: email@example.com
- 602 North Colorado Street Suite 130 Kennewick, WA 99336
- Seminars in WW & CP + Free Individual Consulting for WWVEA members
WWVEA Free Student Loan Forgiveness Support
*After viewing website, contact Matt below
- Horace Mann Student Loan Support
- Matthew Cecil / Agent of the Horace Mann Educators Corporation
- Phone: (541) 720-4223 / Email: Matthew.Cecil@horacemann.com
- Seminars in WW & CP + Free Individual Consulting for WWVEA Members
WEA Member Benefits
NEA Everyday Savings
NEA Loans & Finance
NEA Resources & Tips
Member vs. Non-Member Benefits
Our members are part of a team of educators who look out for each other and share the costs of negotiating for support, benefits, and competitive wages.
Non-members, who comprise less than 5% of our staff, receive contractual benefits without paying their fair share -- leaving their colleagues to pay for them.
There are, however, many benefits that only dues-paying members get. Check it out!